Privacy statement according to the DSGVO
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation (DSGVO) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Transatlantic Handelsgesellschaft Stolpe & Co. mbH
Siemens Street 21-23
II. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Mr. Michele Struß
III. General information about data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of logfiles
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the system of the user reaches our website
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
b) Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
VI. Google Analytics
Due to our legitimate interests, this website uses for the optimization and analysis of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO the "Google Analytics" service offered by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). The service (Google Analytics) uses "cookies" - text files that are stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the US and stored there.
Google LLC complies with European data protection law and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
On this website accesses the IP anonymization. The IP address of the users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area and in the other contracting states of the agreement. Only in individual cases, the IP address is initially transferred unabridged to the United States to a Google server and shortened there. This reduction eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. The user's IP address provided by the browser will not be combined with other data stored by Google.
Under the terms of the Order Data Agreement, which we have created as a website operator with Google Inc., the information we collect will be used to compile an evaluation of website activity and website activity, and to provide services related to internet usage.
The data collected by Google on our behalf will be used to evaluate the use of our online offering by individual users, such as: For example, to generate activity reports on the website to improve our online offering.
You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all features of this website without restriction if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link leads you to the corresponding plugin:
Here's more information on data usage by Google Inc .:
https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en (data collected by Google partners)
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (settings about ads you see)
VII. Youtube videos
We use Youtube videos to integrate product videos on our websites.
VIII. Contact form and e-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website is a contact form available, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user realizes this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
Name, first name, company, street, postal code, city, telephone, e-mail address, your message
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of registration
For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
IX. Shop function
To be able to place orders via this offer, each customer must set up a password-protected customer account. This contains an overview of orders placed and active order transactions. If you leave the online shop as a customer, you will be logged out automatically.
The operator assumes no liability for password abuse, unless this was caused by the operator.
2. Order Process
All data, which are entered during the order processing by the customer, are stored. This includes:
- Name first Name
- number data
- E-mail address
Those data, which are absolutely necessary for the delivery or order processing, are passed on to third service providers. As the storage of your data is no longer required or required by law, it will be deleted.
X. Newsletter Subscription
The website operator offers you a newsletter in which he informs you about current events and offers. If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, you must enter a valid e-mail address. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to receiving the newsletter and the procedures outlined above.
This website uses CleverReach for sending newsletters. The supplier is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede. CleverReach is a service with which newsletter delivery can be organized and analyzed. The data entered by you for the purpose of receiving the newsletter (eg e-mail address) will be stored on CleverReach's servers in Germany or Ireland.
Our newsletters sent with CleverReach enable us to analyze the behavior of newsletter recipients. This can u. a. analyze how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (for example, purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. For more information on data analysis through CleverReach newsletters, please visit: https://www.cleverreach.com/en/functions/reporting-and-tracking/.
Data processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the already completed data processing operations remains unaffected by the revocation.
If you do not want to be analyzed by CleverReach, unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a link in every newsletter message. Furthermore, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
The data deposited with us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter is stored by us from the newsletter until it is taken out and deleted after deletion of the newsletter both from our servers and from the servers of CleverReach. Data that has been stored for other purposes with us (such as e-mail addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
Revocation and termination: You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and thus cancel the newsletter subscription. After your cancellation the deletion of your personal data takes place. Your consent to the newsletter shipping expires at the same time. At the end of each newsletter you will find the link to termination.
XI. Rights of the person concerned
If you process personal data, you are in meaning of DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You place acc. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject. The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO.
b) information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the DSGVO, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) DSGVO;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) DSGVO, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) DSGVO, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
9. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the DSGVO.